Saturday, May 2, 2009

The Learning Curve Continues


These guys just aren't as deluxe as others I have seen out there, and I'm still not filling the boxes well enough nor am I doing a good job taking pictures. So much to learn...So little time in the mornings. I'm also determined to keep this whole process under 15 minutes. I'm not a masochist! At least the lunches are cute enough that the girls like them, don't feel deprived by not having the cafeteria junk, and it's cheaper in the end. I suppose I need to count it as a win even if I still have a lot to learn.

Top: peanut butter honey sandwich on cinnamon raisin bread (note to self: might be better to cut bread before filling sandwich), "snowball" coconut snack cake (hey, there was a crazy sale on them!), fresh strawberries, fresh carrot sticks, dried apricots, cherry tomatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment